CHRISTINA FELDMAN is a co-founder of Gaia House and a guiding teacher at Insight Meditation Society, Barre, Massachussetts. The author of a number of books, she has been teaching insight meditation retreats internationally since 1976. She is one of the teaching faculty of the CPP programme, dedicated to the study and application of the early teachings of the Buddha and is engaged in teaching the Buddhist psychological foundations of mindfulness to those training to teach mindfulness-based applications in England, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Attention, Insight and Ethics
- Core Teachings of the Buddha: The Heart of the Buddha’s Path of Awakening
- Mindfulness Teachers Development Programme 2023 - 2024
- Satipatthana Sutta Retreat
- The practice of the Brahmaviharas – the best way of living in this world
- The Way of the Bodhisattva – the Landscape of Compassion