Saturday Oct 14, 2023 - Sunday Oct 15, 2023(Start time Sat 10:00 CEST - End time Sun 17:00 CEST) Akincano Weber
The price includes a fee for the teacher, no additional dana will be requested.
- €265.00 excl.
Buddhist traditions see equanimity not merely as a stoic imperturbability, but as the brightest note of a composed, sensitive and yet fearless heart. This weekend explores some of its facets and is dedicated to practising the upekkhā state of the heart.
Both days will include guided and silent meditation in sitting, standing and walking. Short presentations, inspirational references, practical guidance, exchanges and group discussion.
This event is run in collaboration with Copenhagen Insight Meditation.
- Non-residential course - Accommodation must be booked independently by participants.
- Lunch not included, daytime tea and coffee are.
Open to all - new and experienced practitioners alike.
- The price includes a fee for the teacher, no additional dana will be requested.
- Full Payment required on booking (Deposits cannot be taken for weekend courses)
- A limited number of Bursary places are available for this course.
AKINCANO M. WEBER is a Swiss Buddhist teacher and psychotherapist (MA). A former monk, he has lived and practised for 20 years in European and Thai Forest monasteries. Particular interests are early Buddhist texts, stillness and contemplative psychology. He is the guiding teacher of Atammaya Cologne, Germany, part of the CPP programme and of several Mindfulness teacher training courses, and teaches meditation and Buddhist Psychology in secular and traditional contexts in Europe and overseas.